Remember: For a dish to be truly gluten free, you need to make sure that all of your ingredients are gluten free. Also, if your home is not gluten free, be very careful with cross contamination issues.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ingredients:

1 Cup Peanut Butter (crunchy or creamy is fine)
1 Cup Sugar
1 Egg
1 tsp baking powder


Directions:

1. Cream together the ingredients until smooth.
2. Place heaping tbsps of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets. (optional: roll in sugar & make criss-cross marks with fork)
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
4. Allow to cool for a few minutes on baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had a website with GF recipes ...once we move I will be trying some of these out !! I'm excited ~Blessings
    oh ps love your lapbooking blog to can't wait to try Some of the Little house ones :-)

    ReplyDelete